Arcady Vineyard B&B
Arcady Vineyard B&B, located in a cluster of wineries is only 6.5 miles from downtown Charlottesville, 2 miles from Monticello and 4 miles from Ashlawn-Highland and Michie Tavern.
Offering luxury accommodations and services especially designed with the wine lover in mind, such as estate grown dessert wine turndown with local artisan chocolate, wine social with local cheese at check-in, and personalized tours of the area’s best wineries.
Arcady is currently recommended by TripAdvisor and has been featured in Frommer’s Travel Virginia 10th Edition 2010 and 8th Edition 2006 guides as “The best way to visit the surrounding Wine Country”. Their B&B and wine tours have won the “best of” category several years for Best B&B for a Wine Lover’s Getaway, and Best Wine Tour in the Virginia Wine Lover Magazine.
Erika and Chris worked and lived in tourism and wine producing areas such as Hilton Head and Napa before they discovered Charlottesville; the perfect location for incorporating their love of the wine country lifestyle with a B&B. The rooms have views of the Chamboursin vineyard which was planted in 2007. First harvest was picked in 2010. Arcady currently pours their 2012 Amorone-style dessert wine as turndown with local artisan chocolate every evening.
B&B Guests enjoy a 10% discount on wine tours, which start at 1pm and finish around 5:30, tasting at 3-4 wineries. Bottled water and a cheese/chocolate/fruit plate is included.
Arcady is located
– 1.6 miles from Jefferson Vineyard
– 2.8 miles from Jefferson’s Monticello
– 3.3 miles from Michie Tavern and Carter’s Orchard
– 4.4 miles from Monroe’s Ashlawn-Highland
– 6.5 miles from downtown Charlottesville
– 6.8 miles from Trump Winery & Vineyard and Blenheim Vineyards
– 8 miles from the University of Virginia and it’s Rotunda
– 9 miles from Keswick Vineyard.
– 10.5 miles from Scott Stadium
– 12 miles from John Paul Jones Arena
– 24 miles from King Family and Pollock Vineyards
– 26 miles from Madison’s Montpelier
– 28 miles from Cardinal Point Winery
– 31 miles from Veritas and Afton Mountain Vineyards