Arcady Vineyard Bed and Breakfast
Arcady Vineyard B&B, located in a cluster of wineries is only 6.5 miles from downtown Charlottesville, 2.5 miles from Monticello and Ashlawn-Highland and 4 miles from Michie Tavern.
Offering luxury accommodations and services especially designed with the wine lover in mind, such as estate grown dessert wine turndown with local artisan chocolate, wine social with local cheese at check-in, and discounts for Monticello Appellation Wine Tours, offering personalized tours of the area’s best wineries, booking only up to two couples per tour.
Arcady is currently recommended by TripAdvisor and has been featured in Frommer’s Travel Virginia 10th Edition 2010 and 8th Edition 2006 guides as “The best way to visit the surrounding Wine Country”. Their B&B and wine tours have won the “best of” category several years for Best B&B for a Wine Lover’s Getaway, and Best Wine Tour in the Virginia Wine Lover Magazine.
The rooms have views of the Chamboursin vineyard which was planted in 2007. First harvest was picked in 2010. Arcady currently pours their 2012 Amorone-style dessert wine as turndown with local artisan chocolate every evening.
B&B Guests enjoy a 10% discount on wine tours, which start at 1pm and finish around 5:00, tasting at 3-4 wineries. Bottled water and a cheese/chocolate/fruit plate is included.
Arcady is located
– 1.6 miles from Jefferson Vineyard
– 2.8 miles from Jefferson’s Monticello
– 3.3 miles from Michie Tavern and Carter’s Orchard
– 4.4 miles from Monroe’s Ashlawn-Highland
– 6.5 miles from downtown Charlottesville
– 6.8 miles from Trump Winery & Vineyard and Blenheim Vineyards
– 8 miles from the University of Virginia and it’s Rotunda
– 9 miles from Keswick Vineyard.
– 10.5 miles from Scott Stadium
– 12 miles from John Paul Jones Arena
– 24 miles from King Family and Pollock Vineyards
– 26 miles from Madison’s Montpelier
– 28 miles from Cardinal Point Winery
– 31 miles from Veritas and Afton Mountain Vineyards
Reservations cancelled 10 days out from check-in day will incur a $20 processing fee.
The entire reservation will be charged if cancellation is less than 10 days from check-in date, unless the room can be rebooked, in which case a $20 processing fee will be charged.
Early departures and no-shows are responsible for the cost of their entire reservation. Any reservation that is moved inside the cancel policy timeframe must be paid in full at the time of move with a new no cancel/no refund policy for the new reservation date. Cancellations must be made by phone, as emails are not reliable. You do NOT have a cancellation unless we have issued you a cancellation number.
Cancellations can be called in to 434-872-9475