Inn at Riverbend
Inn at Riverbend, B&B on Appalachian Trail near Blacksburg
You’ll awaken refreshed after a restful night in one of our seven beautiful guest rooms, all opening to decks and terraces overlooking the New River. Huge, wraparound decks provide plenty of space to enjoy the panoramic views, bird watch and even spot a deer or two in the lower meadow.
It’s the perfect place to escape the rigors of work or to celebrate a special occasion! So think of a good reason to be pampered, check our availability online, and send us your requests. We look forward to seeing you!
Our luxury rooms are complete with queen beds, whirlpool tubs, satellite TV and DVD players, clock radios with CD/MP3 connections, and wireless internet. On the terrace level twin, queen, or king rooms, all with private baths, satellite TV, clock radios with CD/MP3 connections, and soaking tubs, are ideal for families or corporate retreats.
In the morning, enjoy a full breakfast in the dining room or on the deck. Specialties include apricot, white chocolate chip pecan scones, Bacon & Egg Casserole, and Bananas Foster French Toast with home baked breads, fresh fruit, juice, coffee and tea.
60 minutes west of Roanoke airport
25 Minutes from Virginia Tech, just off 460. 40 minutes to Radford University
Only 2 miles from the Appalachian Trail
An outdoor activity haven.
- Deposits will be refunded, less a $25 processing fee, if notice of cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to arrival date.
- For cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival date guest will forfeit their deposit unless the room is re-booked.
- For cancellations and postponements, for any reason, made within 72 hours of arrival 100% of the total stay will be charged unless the room is re-booked.
- A 30-day cancellation policy applies to all holidays and all reservations relating to Virginia Tech or Radford events except graduation. Graduation requires a 90 day prior to arrival cancellation notice and a $100 cancellation fee per room. Notice of less than 90 days will be charged the entire stay. Deposits for any events or holidays are not transferable or refunded .
- No third party gift certificates may be used during holidays or VT events.